THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

I'll be back

Not to get all Schwarzenegger on you, but I will be back--and soon. I've been inspired to new heights recently by the success of the West Virginia Moutaineers (if only I had a photo of me in my new WV t-shirt that M picked up for me while at her peeps in Pee-Ay). And, a modest stack of new albums. So, this weekend I plan to take time out from my NCAA basketball blitz to share some tunes with you all. Look forward to something from Mouse and the Traps, Los Dug Dug's (yay for Mexican bands sporting my name!), and Sam Gopal (Lemmy from Motorhead's old, old band). I know you can't wait!

In the meantime, brackets be damned! Make sure you're rootin' loud and proud this weekend for Joe Herber (pronounced Hair-bear), Kevin Pittsnogle, D'or Fischer, Mike Gansey and the Mountaineers as they battle the evil Rick Pitino-led Louisville Cardinals. And while you're rooting for the underdog, please don't root against the top dog--my Illini. They've got an equally-difficult task ahead in trying to defeat the dapper Lute Olson and his Arizona Wildcats.

N/P--Michael Hurley, Long Journey

1 Comments:

I love Bright Eyes.<3

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:51 PM

I love Bright Eyes.<3    



:
:
: