THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Good news!

The Blank Generation will soon feature MP3s. They will not necessarily be of the legal variety, but nonetheless later this week I will have the ability to post MP3s, so you can listen while you read. Cool beans, eh?

Most likely, I'll only keep MP3s posted for a month at a time, as they will pertain to whatever I'm posting about at the moment. I might inquire about posting more-permanent MP3s as well, working with specific indies that I'm familiar with in the process. We shall see.

At any rate, I'm just so excited to finally have this capability!


N/P-The Holy Modal Rounders, "Dame Fortune"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

:
:
: