THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Every single one of us the devil inside

How funny is this? Open auditions! My friend found this lingering on a Chicago venue's web site:

Sunday, 2/6/2005

Mark Burnett Productions and INXS
are searching for
A Rock Superstar
To be the new Singer of the World Class Rock Band
INXS
Open Call Auditions
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Men and women ages 21 an up. Be prepared to sing 3 songs (INXS songs are
NOT required). You may perform to track or with musical instrument.
For more info. e-mail music@markburnettprod.com


It's every karaoke star's wet dream! Let's see, do I sing "Guns in the Sky," "Suicide Blonde," or "Original Sin"? Oooo, or better yet, I should do "Never Tear Us Apart" with live accompaniment to see if the sax player has the chops for the solo.


N/P (in my head)—INXS, "New Sensation" (w/Noiseboy on vocals)


1 Comments:

I thought yr favorite was "By My Side"...

By Blogger Jonathan Wright, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:34 AM

I thought yr favorite was "By My Side"...    



:
:
: