THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Ho ho holidaze

I'll be closed for business for the next few days. I'm going to attempt to drive across Ohio tomorrow en route to PeeAy. That's dangerous in and of itself (anyone remember the Columbus turnpike sniper?), but in addition the state is getting slammed with snow tonight. Hopefully, the highways will be cleared tomorrow, and Mother Nature will get sick of huffing and blowing. The kitty sitter is lined up (thanks K), the kitty has enough food to survive for at least two weeks (and even then she could probably live off her fat for another two weeks), and the presents (woohoo!) are wrapped. I'm ready to see M—break out the Trivial Pursuit and put the Keystone on ice...I'm on my way!

In my absence, check out Pitchfork's Best of 2004 lists. (I've got beef with them, but I'll save that for when I return.) If you think that my Top 30 was a lot to sift through, you'll go dizzy staring at their Top 50. And, for dessert, try on Pop Matters' Top 100 of '04!

Happy holidays, my dear readers. And to all, a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

:
:
: