THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Bloggies

Over the past couple years, the best blogs in cyberspace have been awarded for their efforts. Well, technically, the blogs are voted on, presumably by readers of each site. Actually, I have no clue how this contest is decided, nor do I care. But, check out the winners anyway. You'll probably stumble upon a few interesting blogs to bookmark in the process.

As for this blog, I'm progressing (slowly) on my Best of '04 post; it should be up this weekend. I know you can't wait!

Until then...may you drool in your sleep with visions of Jens Lekman on American soil dancing in your head!

3 Comments:

i bet you'll get way more done on your blog once your girlfriend goes back east for x-mas break...she takes up all your valuable blog time...

By Blogger hungrygirl, at 2:01 PM  

I want IT now!!! NOW!!!

By Blogger Jonathan Wright, at 7:03 PM  

I know you want it now. I can't wait for Jens Lekman either! ;-)

By Blogger thenoiseboy, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:01 PM

i bet you'll get way more done on your blog once your girlfriend goes back east for x-mas break...she takes up all your valuable blog time...    



7:03 PM

I want IT now!!! NOW!!!    



8:30 PM

I know you want it now. I can't wait for Jens Lekman either! ;-)    



:
:
: