THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Apologies are like assholes, too

Okay. There's no way I'm going to be ready to share with you my Top 20 Albums of 2004 this week. Sorry, but man I just don't want to fuck this list up. I'm a perfectionist, and hence I want to make sure that I've got each record situated right where I want it. Not that you'd care if I've got Drive-By Truckers at No. 12 or No. 14, but I sure do. So, you'll have to wait a bit longer. The parents are stopping by for a visit this weekend, and that's going to eat into my writing time, unfortunately. But, I do promise you this: the list will be long (I'm already considering expanding it to 25), and while not exhaustive it will be exhausting to read.

In the meantime, dust off your favorite Ray Charles record and enjoy yourself a bit of soul. It's that time of the year.

1 Comments:

=]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:50 AM

=]    



:
:
: