THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Descended from violence

Any of you that have had the misfortune of facing me on the basketball court at the 6-pack can attest to my wicked post moves and my nasty competitive streak. If you were guarding me on the wing, hopefully you figured out that I like to go to my left...because I'm left-handed. Well, turns out that being left-handed might be a more distinguished trait than I thought. (Yes, it gets even better than being more "creative" than you righties out there.) You see, I've descended from violence. There's a little Billy the Kid in me. And maybe some Jack the Ripper, too. How exciting! It's Darwinism in action. And, I swear, if someone doesn't come up with an L-shaped office desk that's kind to a lefty real soon, I'm gonna lose my cool real fast. It wasn't funny in 2nd grade, and it isn't funny now.

2 Comments:

Do you suppose that it is your left-handed-ness that made you such an adept climber??
-Mary

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  

Negative. That would be my long arms and legs, and short rooftops.

By Blogger thenoiseboy, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:39 PM

Do you suppose that it is your left-handed-ness that made you such an adept climber??
-Mary    



10:17 PM

Negative. That would be my long arms and legs, and short rooftops.    



:
:
: