THE BLANK GENERATION

Trying hard to not keep up with the Joneses in 2005.

Well, crap

I strongly dislike losing, and that's just what my Illini did tonight. It was clear that on this particular eve, North Carolina outperformed my team, mostly due to one Sean May. What I wouldn't give for a guy like that on my team.

We had our chances to win--we had our open looks at the basket--but when it counted, the shots didn't fall. But, don't hang your head for these Illini. They proved once again that they should never be counted out. They almost mounted another unbelievable comeback. Tonight, unfortunately, the opponent was just too good to give under the pressure.

Some of you are probably wondering if I'm ever going to get back to writing about music. Well, yes I am. But, not for a short while. A few changes are in the works. You'll be in the loop on those shortly. For now, however, just sit tight. (However, try not to sit as tight as I did during the NCAA Tourney. That's not good on the old ticker.)

2 Comments:

go UNC

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

Newsflash, anon, I think UNC has already done and gone.

By Blogger Bedheaded, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:24 AM

go UNC    



9:22 AM

Newsflash, anon, I think UNC has already done and gone.    



:
:
: